LaryssaOwner, Trainer & Coach
Why Laryssa? She understands the stress and challenges that come along with various stages of life, work, and time demands. Her training method incorporates corrective movement, strength training and wellness guidance to help you enjoy a more vibrant and energized life.
Laryssa is a movement specialist and former athlete who has participated in numerous running, endurance, and triathlon events over the years. Having suffered through several chronic injuries, low back pain, and three cesareans, she knows firsthand the importance of proper exercise, nutrition and mindset strategies for optimal health.
LTX Fitness provides premium personal training and wellness coaching services in the Northern VA/DC Metro area and Online. Whether you’re new to working out, struggle with occasional pain and movement limitations...or you want to break free from diets, overcome lack of energy and frustrations from feeling stuck, Laryssa is the professional who can help you!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Behavior Change Specialist (BCS)
- Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS)
- Functional Movement Systems™ (FMS-1)
- Precision Nutrition Coaching Certification – in progress
- TRX® Qualified
- American Red Cross Adult/Infant CPR/AED/First Aid