LaryssaOwner, Trainer & Coach
Why Laryssa? She understands the challenges that come along with various stages of life, work, and time demands. Her training method incorporates corrective movement, strength training and nutritional guidance to help you enjoy a more pain-free and vibrant life.
Laryssa is a movement specialist and former athlete who has participated in numerous running, endurance, and triathlon events over the years. Having suffered through several chronic injuries, low back pain, and three cesareans, she knows firsthand the importance of proper exercise and nutrition for optimal health, movement and strength.
LTX Fitness provides premium personal training, nutrition and wellness coaching services in the Northern VA/DC Metro area and online. Whether you’re new to working out, an athlete, or you struggle with occasional pain, old injuries or movement limitations, Laryssa is the fitness professional who can help you move better, get stronger and reach your goals!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Behavior Change Specialist (BCS)
- Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS)
- Functional Movement Systems™ (FMS-1)
- Precision Nutrition Coaching Certification – in progress
- TRX® Qualified
- American Red Cross Adult/Infant CPR/AED/First Aid