LaryssaOwner, Trainer & Coach
Why Laryssa? She understands the stress and challenges that come along with various stages of life, work, and time demands. Her coaching method utilizes simple, easy-to-follow strategies to help you enjoy a more vibrant and energized life.
Laryssa is a movement specialist, wellness coach and former athlete who has participated in numerous running, endurance, and triathlon events over the years. Having suffered through several chronic injuries, low back pain, three cesareans and weight gain, she knows firsthand the importance of mindset, proper exercise, and nutrition for optimal health from the inside out.
LTX Fitness provides premium training and coaching services - online from the comfort of your own space, and in person in the Northern VA/DC Metro area. Whether you’re new to coaching, struggle with occasional pain and movement limitations...or you want to break free from fad diets, overcome negative thinking patterns and lack of energy, Laryssa is the wellness professional to partner with you!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Behavior Change Specialist (BCS)
- Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS)
- Functional Movement Systems™ (FMS-1)
- Precision Nutrition Coaching Certification – in progress
- TRX® Qualified
- American Red Cross Adult/Infant CPR/AED/First Aid